Who we are
Our website address is: https://sempico.solutions and we offer the telecommunication services for any business.
- Confidential information is understood as any information of a technical, commercial, financial nature, directly or indirectly related to the relationship of the Parties, other activities of the Parties not published in the open press and made known to the Parties during the implementation of this Treaty or preliminary negotiations on its conclusion;
- The Parties undertake not to disclose confidential information to third parties and not to use it in any other way, except to fulfill this Agreement;
- The Parties undertake to comply with the current EU legislation regulating legal relations related to the establishment, modification and termination of the confidentiality regime with respect to the personal information of the Parties and not to disclose confidential information to third parties. The CONTRACTOR guarantees to the CUSTOMER that the standards for processing his personal information comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Standards of the EU (GDPR);
- The CUSTOMER gives permission (consent) to the CONTRACTOR for the collection, processing and storage of his personal data, and also guarantees that he possesses all necessary permissions for the processing of personal data of third parties, the information of which he provides to the CONTRACTOR;
- In order to fulfill the obligations under this Agreement, the CONTRACTOR collects two types of information about the CUSTOMER:
- personal information that the CUSTOMER has deliberately disclosed to the CONTRACTOR in order to use the resources of the Site;
- technical information automatically collected by the software of the Site during its visit. During a visit to the CUSTOMER support service, information from the standard server logs is automatically accessible. This includes the IP address of the CUSTOMER’s computer (or a proxy server if it is used to access the Internet), the name of the ISP, the domain name, the type of browser and operating system, information about the site from which the CUSTOMER made the transition to the Site, the pages of the Site, which the CUSTOMER visits, the date and time of these visits, files that the CUSTOMER downloads. This information is analyzed in software in an aggregated (depersonalized) form for the analysis of the Site’s traffic, and is used in developing proposals for its improvement and development. The connection between the IP address and the personal information of the CUSTOMER is never disclosed to third parties, except where required by the law of the country, of which the CUSTOMER is resident, subject to EU legislation.
- The CONTRACTOR takes very seriously the protection of the personal data of the CUSTOMER and third parties and never provides their personal information to anyone, except when specifically authorized by the supervising authority of the EU (for example, at the written request of the court). All processed personal information is used for communication with the CUSTOMER, for analyzing the attendance of the Site, for developing proposals for its improvement and development and can be disclosed to other third parties only with his permission.
- The CONTRACTOR provides a transparent notice of the collection, and also explains the purposes and fate of processing the personal data of the CUSTOMER upon its request.